For over 20 years I have been in the fitness coaching industry. You're not going to find many other instructors who have the same level of experience, education, and professionalism that delivers results. My programs are multi-faceted and not dogmatic. You will get to experience many forms in functionality of fitness with me (weights, TRX, kettlebells, yoga, so on and so on). Furthermore, I understand nutrition, meditation, and many other motivation techniques to help you.
With that said, I have a methodical approach to helping you reach your goals. In order to reach your goals, you need a progressive plan that is consistent and changes as you progress (a method to the madness). You will be pushed, motivated, and inspired. You will feel good when your finished. First and foremost though, you will be taught proper form and technique to achieve maximum effectiveness and to prevent injury. If you have any injuries, no worries, I know how to work around them or help improve them.
My guarantee to you:
1. I will be on time each session and I will have a plan of action.
2. If you train with me long term, consistently, and incorporate the things I ask of you, you will reach your goals.
3. I will give you advice for techniques and activities to do when were not training.
4. I guarantee results, so long as you work hard (as you can), are patient, and do the things I ask of you outside of just our training sessions.
What I ask of you:
1. Be ready to go, put your phone away, and be on time.
2. Let's have fun, but take my instruction seriously.
3. Do your "homework" or activities I ask you to do when I'm not with you.
4. Be ready to make a concerted effort to your lifestyle, such as changes in nutritional habits and getting enough sleep.
5. Be consistent. Though extenuating circumstances can happen, a habit of being late or doing last minute cancellations will not be tolerated.
Remember, I am on your side! I want you to reach your goals and I want you to be happy!
Areas of Expertise
- Strength Training
- Weight Loss
- Flexibility and Mobility
- Functional Training
NCCA Accredited Certifications
NASM Corrective Exercise Specialist (in progress), TRX Certified Suspension Trainer, Pure Yoga
Who I Especially Like Working With
Actors, Cancer Survivors, Dancers, LGBTQIA, Men, Models, Overweight/ Obese, Peri/Post-menopausal, Post-rehab, Runners, Seniors, Women
Medical Conditions Experience
ADHD, Anxiety, Arthritis, Asthma, Back Pain/Issues, Bone/Joint Injury, Cancer, Depression, Diabetes, Diastasis Recti, Fibromyalgia, Hip Pain/Issues, Hypertension, Hypothyroidism, IBD, Joint Pain, Knee Pain/Issues, Multiple Sclerosis, Neuropathy, Obesity, Osteoporosis, Postural Issues, Sciatica, Shoulder Issues, Sleep Apnea