David ArcherVerified 4 Reviews
Lifelong fitness enthusiast, previous collegiate athlete, natural body builder and lover of life.
What can I do for you?
- Show you how to set targets inside your fitness journey that will elevate and empower you.
- Teach you tools, systems and strategies that will guarantee (no .b.s.) that you grow into a version of yourself unimaginable inside of your current path.
- Open the door to your arrival at the most powerful point of power access available: your body.
- And, of course increase lean muscle and decrease body fat using protocols that make sense for your individual life style.
Areas of Expertise
- Strength Training
- Weight Loss
- Muscular Definition
- Muscle Gain
- Sports Performance Training
- Stress Reduction
NCCA Accredited Certifications
Precision Nutrition Level 1, USSF National D license, CPR/AED/First Aid
Bachelor's of Exercise Sport Science
Who I Especially Like Working With
Beginners, Bodybuilders, Men, Middle-aged, Models, Student-athletes, Women
Medical Conditions Experience
Back Pain/Issues, Celiac Disease, Depression, Hip Pain/Issues, Hypertension, Knee Pain/Issues, Limited Mobility, Prediabetes, Sciatica, Stress
Working with David has really opened my eyes, and connected the dots as to why I remained stuck in my personal plateau. He's given me the structure I needed to succeed.
I've worked and consulted with multiple trainers throughout the years and David is the only one who not only cared about my physical goals, but my mental goals as well.
The man knows what he's talking about. Being a Men's Physique competitor I have to be in the best shape when stepping on stage, and he has hit it on the nail every time.
Since working with David I have become a more centered person, have gotten in better physical and mental shape, and feel better equipped to accomplish goals I set for myself.
Get new clients. Change lives.