Natasha Holmes lightening bolt

location-iconOutdoor & In-Home location-iconGym
vaccinated COVID-19 Vaccinated

About Natasha


Fit by Tash helps busy professionals lose weight, get stronger, tone up and improve their overall health. We all know we need to go to workout and eat better, but with limited time it’s a struggle to fit it all in and be consistent. It’s important your workouts are effective so you can get the results you want with as little time in the gym as possible. I provide sustainable and highly effective workout and nutrition solutions to help you achieve your ideal body and lifestyle.


Having worked with 100+ clients up close and personal during tens of thousands of hours of training sessions, I've found the best solution for building lean muscle tissue and losing weight includes progressive resistance training blended with metabolic conditioning. Diet is also critical to results. Eating 90% whole foods while allowing 10% flexibility for our favorite foods, is the most sustainable approach that works for permanent results.


After working in the Finance industry, I was inspired to leave and coach busy and driven professionals feel and look their best despite a demanding and stressful schedule. I started Fit by Tash to help clients improve their health, energy, confidence and athleticism. I help clients with weight loss, toning and shaping, strength and stability, endurance, functional training, general health and increased energy. You can expect workouts to be creative, highly varied, intense, and fun to get you results as quick as possible. Everyone is unique, from your physiology down to your personal goals. Every workout is customized to reflect this, meaning you get results as quick as possible.


I’m dedicated to delivering an unmatched service and results to my clients. I'm always attending seminars and am passionate about my continual education and development to get my clients the best results in the shortest amount of time.


Gain confidence and enjoy a healthy and fun lifestyle while you get into the best shape of your life. No crazy cardio. No calorie-counting. No restricting and depriving yourself. I will share the tools and principles you need and empower you to finally get you the results you want. I teach clients how to integrate the minimal effective dose of exercise and nutrition strategies into their lifestyle for optimal results.


Contact me to start today!


My favorite exercise

Leg Day! No better way to fire up your metabolism.

My favorite quote

Sooner or later, those who win are the ones who think they can. -Richard Bach

My training philosophy

It's important to work all the muscles in the body with resistance training and proper nutrition. Results are 80% nutrition. You have to eat healthy 90% of the time, which leaves 10% flexibility to indulge and live life. I help clients build muscle to be strong in life for the things that matter and support a healthy metabolism. Exercise is the best medicine. You will look better, feel better, and live longer.

My training experience

Certifications. NASM (National Academy of Sports Medicine) Certified Personal Trainer. Certified Functional Strength Coach (CFSC). Fit for Birth Pre & Post Natal Corrective Exercise Specialist. Mobility WOD Level 1 & 2. Precision Nutrition Level 1 Nutrition Coach. TRX Certified. American Heart Association First Aid and CPR/AED. 10,000+ hours of personal training. Continual education through seminars, certifications, and studying. I am passionate about my continual education and development to get my clients the best results in the shortest amount of time.

Areas of Expertise

  • Strength Training
  • Weight Loss
  • Muscular Definition
  • Nutrition
  • Kettlebells
  • TRX

NCCA Accredited Certifications

NASM Certified Personal Trainer


BA in Economics (summa cum laude), Fairfield University

Who I Especially Like Working With

Beginners, Brides-to-be, Men, Middle-aged, Pre/post-natal, Women

230 East Ave

Norwalk, CT 06855

No Gym Membership Needed!

In-home or Outdoor Training

Session Surcharge: $40

Are you a trainer?
Get new clients. Change lives.