I believe movement is healing. As a personal trainer, I profoundly care about giving you tools to add intentional movement into your life in a way that will be sustainable, fun, and will make you feel strong and connected to your body!
Fitness has allowed me to feel capable and strong, to work through emotions, to do fun things like travel and rock climb, to manage pain and injuries, and to learn how to honor my physical and mental capacity. I want to help you realize these benefits and even more, while providing a safe space away from toxic diet and weight loss culture.
We will collaborate to develop a movement practice for you, tailored to the needs of your body and mind, and we will approach each session with curiosity and mindfulness to cultivate a healthy relationship with movement.
My intention is always to create a supportive and inclusive space for people of all genders, sizes, and abilities, and I do this by practicing weight neutrality, radical acceptance, anti-racism, and accessibility. Queer, trans, gender nonconforming, neurodivergent, disabled, and chronically ill folks are welcomed and celebrated!
I would love to schedule a free consultation with you if you want to:
- Build a healthy relationship with movement
- Reframe exercise and nutrition as ways to connect with and take care of your body
- Get more confident in fitness spaces
- Have an unexpected amount of fun picking heavy things up and putting them back down
- Learn to listen to your internal body cues and to prioritize rest & recovery
- Feel stronger and more resilient in your daily life activities
- Set and meet personal goals
- Define consistency and success in a way that works with your brain instead of against it
- Gain a super supportive trainer who will accept you exactly as you are and who wants you to feel good in your body and comfortable taking up space
I have a limited number of discounted sessions available to make training accessible for those who cannot afford the full rate. Please contact me for details.
Areas of Expertise
- Strength Training
- Flexibility and Mobility
- Stress Reduction
NCCA Accredited Certifications
Bachelor of Science in Psychology
Get new clients. Change lives.