New Customer Special! Use Code SUMMER and Save $20 Off Your First Purchase
ACE certified personal trainer

Angela Naaman lightening bolt

Verified
location-iconGym

About Angela

Welcome! I'm very excited to have you here! I'm a passionate person when comes to exercising our bodies inside and outside the gym. I believe that exercise is the first step in creating a better overall health for my clients. The gym is only 20% of our lives and what we do with the other 80% can have a great impact on our health. I've worked with clients from kids classes to senior classes. I have my degree in Exercise Science and I continue to study credentials to stay informed for my clients and for myself. I'm flexible in my environment with exercising in the home or in the gym. I'll celebrate the positives in your training as well as learning from the negatives to create the best outcome for your health. Let's get started!


Areas of Expertise

  • Core and Balance
  • Nutrition
  • Strength Training
  • Flexibility and Mobility
  • TRX
  • Functional Training
  • Sports Performance Training
  • CrossFit

NCCA Accredited Certifications

ace certification ACE Certified Personal Trainer

Additional Certifications

CrossFit Level 1, CrossFit Level 2, CrossFit Gymnastics, CrossFit Olympic Weightlifting

Education

Exercise Science

8345 Clearvista Place

Indianapolis, IN 46250

No Gym Membership Needed!

Are you a trainer?
Get new clients. Change lives.