Val FiottVerified 1 Review
You deserve to look & feel amazing.
You deserve long-term physical & mental health.
You deserve to live like those active, fit, energized people who always seem happy.
This is where I come in :)
My wellness & health career began in 1996, where I began as a successful "gym trainer" before transitioning to being a life coach and in-home personal trainer in the Birmingham area, to running a health/wellness department in Ann Arbor, to exam editing for the American Council on Exercise in San Diego, to coaching personal trainers online (to help them make better, smarter, safer decisions for their clients).
As a holistic health coach today, I meet with you at your home, a coffeeshop, on Skype, or wherever you'd like.
Because my background is so extensive, we can use our time for any of the following:
- Health Coaching, Nutrition & Lifestyle discussion (setting goals, exploring decisions & finding solutions to holistic, healthy living)
- Herbalism (discover the incredible healing world of herbalism)
- Assisted Stretching & Deep Breathing (you'll feel incredible & limber when we're done)
- Cardio & Strength Training (I'll bring the equipment that will work best for your needs,and I'll bring everything to track your proress : aerobic assessment, fat assessment, muscle gains/losses, and more)
- Walking/Jogging in Nature (We'll discuss your nutrition, healthy water intake, muscle balance & more while we move)
- Immune System Boosting & Telomere Lengthening (I'm very passionate about longer life, and it begins with these two incredibly important factors)
I'm happy to take a more traditional route, if you prefer (Western Medicine philosophy and science) or follow my more Eastern teachings (rare foods, plant-based lifestyle, fasting schedules, sleeping techniques).
Areas of Expertise
- Core and Balance
- Strength Training
- Weight Loss
- Flexibility and Mobility
- Muscle Gain
- Cardiovascular Conditioning
- Injury Prevention
- Corrective Exercise
NCCA Accredited Certifications
Bachelors Degree in Exercise Science
Who I Especially Like Working With
Brides-to-be, Cancer Survivors, Disabled, Men, Middle-aged, Overweight/ Obese, Post-rehab, Pre/post-natal, Seniors, Women
Medical Conditions Experience
ACL tear, Addiction, Alzheimer's, Amputation, Ankle Injury, Anxiety, Arthritis, Artificial Hips, Artificial Knees, Asthma, Back Pain/Issues, Bad Posture, Bone/Joint Injury, Breast Cancer, Cancer, Cardiac Rehab, Dementia, Diabetes, Fibromyalgia, Hamstring Issues, Headaches/Migraines, Heart Attack, High Blood Pressure, High Cholesterol, Hip Pain/Issues, Hip Replacement, Hypertension, Hyperthyroidism, Hypothyroidism, Joint Pain, Joint Replacement, Lower Body Pain/Issues, Lupus, Metabolic Dysfunction, Neck Pain, Neuropathy, Obesity, Osteoporosis, Piriformis Syndrome, Plantar fasciitis, Postural Issues, Shoulder Issues, Stroke recovery, Tennis Elbow
Val is an amazing trainer! He has knowledge beyond any other trainer I’ve worked with. He proved that he can adapt a workout to not only continually challenge me but also to accommodate changing conditions, such as a neck injury (totally unrelated to the training). Some trainers are “one trick ponies” but Val is very comprehensive in his approach and skills. He gives you the workout that YOU need, not a generic “one workout for everyone.” You will get results with Val!
Get new clients. Change lives.