- You're an athlete, model, or person who has it all together but are looking for a small boost to be elite.
- You’re looking for a drill sergeant to make you do burpees till you puke.
- You want a trainer with a bubbly personality that is packed full of high fives to give you for everything you do.
- Regular people who want to get in better shape and stay in better shape.
- Older people who are trying to keep their fitness in line with their busy schedules
- People who are really struggling and need guidance.
- People who are ready to give up on themselves because the thought of trying to improve is just too daunting.
Areas of Expertise
- Core and Balance
- Weight Loss
- Muscle Gain
- Functional Training
- Corrective Exercise
- Strength Training
- Stress Reduction
NCCA Accredited Certifications
NASM Master Trainer, NASM Corrective Exercise Specialist, NASM Performance Enhancement Specialist, NASM Women's Fitness Specialist, Progressive Calisthenics Certification, USA Track and Field Level 1, Kettlebell Athletics Level 2, Animal Flow Coach, TriggerPoint Certified Therapist, Movement Efficiency Training Certified, Equinox Tier 3+ Trainer
Who I Especially Like Working With
Beginners, Middle-aged, Overweight/ Obese, Seniors
Medical Conditions Experience
Anxiety, Arthritis, Artificial Hips, Back Pain/Issues, Bone/Joint Injury, Depression, Disordered Eating Recovery, Headaches/Migraines, High Blood Pressure, High Cholesterol, Joint Pain, Knee Pain/Issues, Obesity, Postural Issues, Stress
Kris is an excellent trainer. I’ve been working with him for over 5 years! He takes a holistic approach paying as much attention to my mental state and nutritional health as he does to my physical well-being. Kris pushes me but takes special care to focus on form in order to reduce the chance of injury. Today I am stronger and more flexible than I have been in years. I owe that to Kris.
I began working with Kris 3 years ago and I continue to learn and be impressed. Before working with Kris I’d spent the several years running but avoiding strength training due to past injuries. Kris has shown me that strength training can be done without injury, and in fact, many of the pains I thought were a normal part of lifting weights are now gone. Since working with Kris, not only am I stronger and more confident but my balance is better, I’m more flexible, and I’m a faster runner and swimmer. Now at 49 years old I’m having fun training not just with weights and cardio equipment but with body weight, gymnastics rings, and kettlebells; I'm doing movements and exercises I never thought I'd be able to do.