My name is Lisa Ulley and I hold a B.A. in Entrepreneurship and Small Business Management from Quinnipiac University.
- I began my career at Transform Fitness and Training in Tuckahoe, NY and later became a trainer at Equinox.
- I am a Certified Personal Trainer from the National Academy of Sports Medicine (NASM), Corrective Exercise Certified through NASM, Pre/Post Natal Certified through ProNatal, Kettlebell, and ViPR Certified.
- I've been in the health and wellness field for the past three years. However, my passion for exercise didn't just start three years ago. It was one that followed me from a young age.
- My main sports were gymnastics and all-star cheerleading, which allows me to truly connect with my exercise philosophy that you need to move often and move well in order to optimize your life and health. I am also a firm believer in a holistic approach to health and wellness. It's not just about physical health, but also mental and emotional. I specialize in strength and conditioning, correcting biomechanical deficiencies, functional fitness, and aiding in weight loss. I pride myself on making training sessions fun, challenging, educational and most importantly effective!
- I want to help you see that exercise can be a great stress reliever, empowerment of who you are, and most importantly, not something to just check off on a "to-do" list. I vow to spread my passion for a healthy lifestyle to as many people as possible to help make the world a happier, healthier place.
Areas of Expertise
- Core and Balance
- Strength Training
- Flexibility and Mobility
- Muscle Gain
- Functional Training
- Injury Prevention
- Corrective Exercise
NCCA Accredited Certifications
NASM Corrective Exercise Specialist, Kettlebell Concepts Level 1, PROnatalFitness Pre-Postnatal Exercise Education, ViPR Certified Personal Trainer, Precision Nutrition L1 (in progress)
BA in Entrepreneurship and Small Business Management
Who I Especially Like Working With
Beginners, Men, Pre/post-natal, Women
Medical Conditions Experience
Anxiety, Arthritis, Back Pain/Issues, Bone/Joint Injury, Hip Pain/Issues, Knee Pain/Issues, Limited Mobility, Piriformis Syndrome, Plantar fasciitis, Postural Issues, Pregnancy, Sciatica, Shoulder Issues