Hello my name is Nick Hyde and I have been a Personal Trainer for about 12 years. I grew up playing multiple sports and competed on a collegiate level in Track & Field.
“Is to create an environment of where you can come and tune into your best version of you mentally, spiritually, and physically”
- Specializing in Health & Fitness Training
- Focus on creating optimal body movement for long term success
- Welcome all fitness and health levels
- Create realistic eating habits based off each individual
- Strength & Conditioning
- Speed & Agility
- One on One Personal Training
- Group & Bootcamp Training
- Sports Specific & Athletic Training
- Triathlon, Extreme Sport, & Traditional Running Event Training
- Restorative Classes
- Online Coaching Programs
- Team Building Events
- Meal Planning
- Meet up Events for hiking
- Community Building
My motto “Stop Wishing Start Doing”
Check out my IG to see a good glimpse of who I am and what I have to offer.
Look forward to helping you become the best version of you!
My favorite client story
My favorite client story is I’ve worked with this Individual 8 years not back when we started he was overweight, high blood pressure, and had bad knees. So his goals were simple lose a little weight, get his BP under control, and if he could ever run a 5k he’d be ecstatic. Well he bought into the lifestyle changes I recommended and he is down 30lbs, 120/80 BP, and has not only done 5k but has several Half Ironman’s under his belt....
My favorite quote
Stop Wishing Start Doing
My training philosophy
Train for your future lifestyle so you never be restricted in life because of your health & fitness
Areas of Expertise
- Strength Training
- Weight Loss
- Functional Training
- Cardiovascular Conditioning
NCCA Accredited Certifications
NESTA Certified Functional Training Specialist, NESTA Sports Yoga, NESTA Certified Triathlon Coach
University of Santa Clara , BS in Business Administration
Who I Especially Like Working With
Get new clients. Change lives.