Hi, I’m Kate! I’m a private trainer based out of Tulsa, OK.
For a decade, I have been helping clients from all backgrounds, abilities and age groups reach their health and fitness goals.
My training approach is that of balance, education, encouragement and accountability. As a business owner and mom of two- I understand the demands of everyday life, and aim to provide an unparalleled training experience that fits within your life, not one that takes it over.
I have had the pleasure of working with a wide variety of clients with a very diverse set of goals and individual needs including, but not limited to:
- Individuals with medical conditions and/or the need for specialized training or modifications to tradtional exercise (Parkinson's, Cerebral Palsy, Scoliosis, Diabetes, Autism, Autoimmune Disease etc.)
- Young athletes in speed, agility and conditioning for their sport
- 100+ lb weight loss transformations
- Women pre and postnatal
- Fitness competitors and individuals looking to build strength and mass.
- Individuals looking for general health and fitness as well as individuals who have been advised by a doctor to treat or prevent illness (for instance, aquiring an exercise program in an effort to avoid the need for blood pressure medication, etc. )
Most of my clients are private in-home training clients in which I provide training services at their homes/private gyms.
Areas of Expertise
- Strength Training
- Weight Loss
- Flexibility and Mobility
- Sports Performance Training
- Core and Balance
- Muscular Definition
- Muscle Gain
- Injury Prevention
- Stress Reduction
NCCA Accredited Certifications
ISSA Sports Nutrition Specialist
Get new clients. Change lives.