Do you believe exercise is medicine but don't have 3 hours to workout? How does 25 mins 2x week sound?
WB-EMS is a remarkable, scientifically proven, FDA-CLEARED method of fitness training that delivers rapid results while preventing undue stress on your joints and ligaments. Research has shown that EMS is more effective than conventional weight training at reducing fat, building muscle and improving functional fitness.
Why people choose Whole Body 20
• Proprietary WB20 Suit stimulates 350 muscles simultaneously
• Engages all 10 major muscle groups during the 20-minute workout
• WB20 Suit contracts your muscles up to 85 times per second
• Efficient: 20 Minute workout can burn calories for up 24hrs
• Convenient: Our trainers come to you
• Open to all fitness levels
• Safer: No heavy weights - Low impact - Easy on your joints
• Sanitary - COVID-Safe - 1-on-1 training - Avoid crowded & dirty gyms
Discover why supermodels use EMS to stay lean and athletes like Usain Bolt, Ronaldo and Rafael Nadal incorporate EMS training into their strength and conditioning programs.
With our 3D body scan we measure your body fat & muscle mass to form a baseline. Then our expert personal training combined with FDA approved Whole Body EMS technology and your hard work delivers measurable results in just 20 mins 2x week.
We design effective programs for people of all ages and fitness levels. It's not magic, it's science!
NASM & WB-EMS certified Personal Trainer.
My favorite client story
I Just Completed 4 Weeks with an EMS Personal Trainer
My names Cleveland Dixon, Here’s my Journey.
Getting a full workout in 20 minutes that’s equivalent to a 90+ minute workout works for me in many ways. Having such a diverse lifestyle and constantly on the move, committing to the gym for strength training and fitting in some cardio along the way has always been a challenge. Twenty minutes and only twice a week absolutely worked for me.
Honestly, I knew nothing about Electronic Muscle Stimulation (EMS) prior to this training. Everything I heard made sense as it was explained to me. To be honest, all I kept hearing was a full body workout in 20 minutes that’s equivalent to a 90+ minute workout and to reap the benefits took only a commitment of twice a week. This was a no brainer.
Prior to engaging working out in the EMS suit, I had not worked out consistently in years aside from developing my golf swing. After only four sessions (keep in mind, they are only 20 minutes each) I’ve noticed significant change in these three following areas:
• Increased Flexibility/Mobility – I found myself having the ability to bend, squat and rotate my body with increased flexibility while doing normal activities throughout the day. I never knew that I was challenged just doing normal activities until working out with EMS.
• Increased Balance – Who knew the importance of muscle strength when it came to balance? I guess I would if I took time to think about it. Muscle stabilization has been significant as it plays out in my day to day life as well as when it comes to play golf.
• Increased Strength – Did I mention golf? I had my EMS coach speak with my golf coach so that my personal training will match up with the developments that I needed to develop a better golf game. Put it this way, I added 30+ yards to a couple of my golf clubs. Now if only I can keep them straight!
Get to know EMS
At the time of writing this I am entering my 5th week of EMS training and I’m very impressed with the results. I recently opted to add assisted stretching to maximize the benefits of my increased strength by encouraging increased flexibility. I’m honestly feeling much stronger with an increased motivation to be more active and to work out on days that I’m not wearing the EMS suit. I’ve learned a lot by being hands on with the EMS suit to a point where I can see multiple benefits for a wide range of goals that people of all ages may have.
CEO, Holiday Pest Control
My favorite exercise
Exercises that get you to your goals safely with the greatest effect. Compound movements paired with specific exercises to create the desired results.
My favorite quote
Trust the process and embrace the journey!
My training philosophy
Data driven fitness using cutting edge technology. Train smart and use technology to achieve your goals with speed and efficiency! 25 minute workout that places little stress on joints and soft tissue.
My training experience
I train all levels of fitness- weekend warriors, deconditioned seniors, Football players (male & female), busy professionals as well as those trying to get in shape for summer.
Whole Body Electric Muscle Stimulation is a fast and very effective form of exercise that's been used in Europe for decades but is new to the US. Unlike any other exercise it stimulates 95% of muscle simultaneously with little stress on joints and soft tissue. This makes it perfect for anyone trying to burn fat and/or build muscle. I adapt training to all fitness levels and training goals!
Areas of Expertise
- Core and Balance
- Strength Training
- Muscular Definition
- Functional Training
- Sports Performance Training
- Weight Loss
- Injury Prevention
NCCA Accredited Certifications
Who I Especially Like Working With
Beginners, Disabled, Men, Middle-aged, Models, Overweight/ Obese, Rehab, Seniors, Women
Medical Conditions Experience
Back Pain/Issues, Depression, Joint Pain, Obesity
Get new clients. Change lives.