Hi I'm Dali. I'm a mom of 4, wife, and author of the Book "Defeat It! A Woman's Guide To Crushing Life's Challenges And Finally Living The Fit Life" (available on Amazon). I'm an NCCPT Certified Personal Trainer, Weight Management Specialist, and Certified Group Instructor.
Motivating you and helping you find YOUR inner MOTIVATION is my PASSION!
I offer fitness, nutrition, and lifestyle coaching. Whether you just want your energy back, want to finally shed weight after years of being known as "the chubby one”, want the body of your dreams, or just want to start establishing healthier habits, I can help you!
It IS possible!
I will assess your fitness and health history and will customize your program to fit your current fitness level. I train you where you most feel comfortable (home, office, or the gym). You'll receive, accountability, mentorship, and a smile at every session. Once I create your custom plan, you'll have convenient access to it on my "Defeat It!" Mobile App!
I will come to you or follow along with your mobile app workouts on the days we're not training together!
Included in My Personal Training Rate:
1. Starter Fitness Assessment (Plan for 1 to 1.5 Hours)
2. 24/7 access to the Defeat It! Fitness Mobile App with measurement and progress tracking, daily email reminders
3. 24/7 text chat access via mobile app (Whenever you feel stuck, I'll motivate you to keep pushing forward)
4. 90-day or 120-day custom workout plan (Based on YOUR current fitness level and YOUR Goals!)
5. Weekly food log reviewed at each training session (Review of what you've been doing well and not so well at plus recommendations on food preparation and how to eat healthier)
Nutrition and meal prepping/planning services are available at a monthly rate of $149 and up.
I'm looking forward to helping you get started OR advance further in your fitness journey!
Areas of Expertise
- Strength Training
- Weight Loss
- Muscular Definition
- Functional Training
NCCA Accredited Certifications
NCCPT Certified Weight Management Specialist, NCCPT Certified Group Fitness Instructor
BA from Colgate University
Who I Especially Like Working With
Medical Conditions Experience
Arthritis, Asthma, Back Pain/Issues, Bone/Joint Injury, Depression, Hypertension, Knee Pain/Issues, Obesity, Piriformis Syndrome, Sciatica
Additional Languages Spoken