- ACE Health Coach
- NSCA Certified Strength & Conditioning Specialist
- ACE Group Fitness Instructor
- Certified Yoga Instructor
- University of Virginia, B.S.Ed. Health & Physical Education concentration in Sports Medicine
- I became a Health Coach & Personal Trainer because I believe “healthy” looks different on everyone; I want to help people navigate the world of fad diets and the latest fitness trends and figure out what works best for their bodies and personal lifestyles. I’m passionate about teaching and empowering others to discover their own unique paths towards healthier, more active lives.
- In my free time, I love to hang out with my kids, cozy up with good book, take walks around the lake with my husband, and try out new recipes in the kitchen!
- “Start where you are. Use what you have. Do what you can.” - Arthur Ashe
NCCA Accredited Certifications
Holy Yoga R-HYT 225, NVFPA Staying Active & Independent for Life Certified Instructor
BS in Health & Physical Education, Concentration in Sports Medicine
Overweight/ Obese, Peri/Post-menopausal, Post-rehab, Pre/post-natal, Seniors, Women