Virtual Training Now Available! Learn More

Del Ali Rawlings

location-iconOutdoor & In-Home

About Del Ali

Results GuaranteedKnowledgeExperienceDisciplineStructure

BTXR IS DEVELOPED BY PROFESSIONAL FITNESS AND CERTIFIED SELF DEFENSE ENTHUSIAST. OUR MISSION IS TO HELP OUR CLIENTS DURING THEIR PATH TO SELF MASTERY. BE IT FITNESS, APPEARANCE, SELF-DEFENSE, OR A PRIVATE, DISCIPLINED TRAINING ENVIRONMENT, BTXR HAS IT ALL. OUR STAFF IS CONFIGURED FROM EX-MILITARY, POLICE, PERSONAL PROTECTION EXPERTS AND SOME OF THE MOST CUTTING EDGED PERSONAL TRAINERS AVAILABLE. THE CLIENT OR STUDENT WILL BE CHALLENGED EVERY VISIT TO OBTAIN MAXIMUM RESULTS. ACCOUNTABLITY BEING A LANDMARK OF OUR FACILITY YOUR EVERY PROGRESSION WILL BE MONITORED. AT BTXR HARDWORK IS PARAMOUNT NO TV'S, DANCING OR SNACK MACHINES IN OUR GYMS, JUST RESULTS.


My favorite client story

95% of my clients actually get results, the other 5% become Trainers.

My favorite exercise

Push ups

My favorite quote

Drive on and Do Good

My training philosophy

BTXR is developed by professional fitness and certified self defense enthusiast. Our mission is to help our clients during their path to self mastery. Be it fitness, appearance, self-defense, or a private, disciplined training environment, BTXR has it all. Our staff is configured from ex- military, police, personal protection experts and some of the most cutting edged personal trainers available. The client or student will be challenged every visit to obtain maximum results. Accountablity being a landmark of our facility your every progression will be monitored. At BTXR hardwork is paramount - no tv's, dancing or snack machines in our gyms, just results.

My training experience

ISSA Cert. Expert Rating Master Trainer cert. Expert Rating Personal Trainer Cert. Military Master Fitness Cert. Ex ARMY Ranger/ Drill Sgt. Ex Police Officer. 9th Degree Black Belt Grand Master. Four Time World Champion (Fighting). 25+ years of Experience.

Areas of Expertise

  • Strength Training
  • Weight Loss
  • Muscular Definition

NCCA Accredited Certifications

ISSA Certified Personal Trainer
Are you a trainer?
Get new clients. Change lives.