I am extremely passionate about helping people accomplish the best version of themselves as possible. Getting in great shape is a never ending journey - an incredibly difficult journey that not many get to experience. If getting in shape were easy, everyone would be healthy. The truth is, we're all extremely busy with chaotic lives that never stop. My mission is to make this process as easy, and as quick as possible for you.
I've been practicing for a little over 12 years. No matter what your fitness level and experience are, I assure you that I have the ability and experience to help you get to where you want to be.
• Bachelors degree in Exercise Science.
• Personal Training Certification: Larry Scott Research Foundation.
• Personal Training Certification: National Academy of Sports Medicine.
• Specialty Certification: Trigger Point Therapy & Myofascial Release
• Specialty Certification: Kettle Bell 1&2
• CPR/AED/FIRST AID Certification (renewed 6 months ago)
Current: Tier 3 certified personal fitness trainer at Equinox
• Salt lake Orthopedic Clinic: Physical Therapt Aid
• Tolman Chiropractics: Athletic Trainer
• Planet Fitness: Fitness Director
• Golds Gym: Fitness Director
• Private Personal Training practice since 2010
• Weight Loss
• Strength Training
• Sport Specific Training
• Flexibility, Mobility, Pain Relief
• Increase Muscle Mass
• Injury Specific Rehabilitation (pre & post surgical)
• Cardiovascular Training
• Program Design
• Nutrition Counseling
There are a lot of personal trainers to choose from. The difference between me and other trainers is my ability to keep things fun and have you wanting to come back for more. I have the proven experience to help you accomplish all of your fitness goals while keeping it fun- and most importantly, while keeping you safe. Are you ready to get in the absolute greatest shape you've ever been in? You've put it off long enough. Make a change and finally do something for yourself. let's get started!
Areas of Expertise
- Core and Balance
- Strength Training
- Weight Loss
- Flexibility and Mobility
- Muscular Definition
- Muscle Gain
- Functional Training
- Sports Performance Training
- Myofascial Release
- Cardiovascular Conditioning
- Injury Prevention
- Stress Reduction
- Corrective Exercise
NCCA Accredited Certifications
TriggerPoint Certified Therapist, Kettlebells Levels 1 & 2, Circuit and HIIT Certified Group Fitness Trainer
Who I Especially Like Working With
Post-rehab, Pre/post-natal, Rehab, Seniors, Youth
Medical Conditions Experience
Arthritis, Asthma, Back Pain/Issues, Bone/Joint Injury, Diabetes, Hypertension, Knee Pain/Issues, Obesity
Training Areas Served
In-home or Outdoor Training
Get new clients. Change lives.