My name is Michael Metchikian. I am the owner of fiveway fitness.com. I have been a personal trainer for 25 years time. All I do is help people gain back their lives through fitness and nutrition. I specialize in making people pain-free through my special fiveway fitness program. It's a very comprehensive and detailed program. It all starts with a comprehensive and detailed assessment. One of the challenges of many people that are pain-free is that they're not diagnosed properly and muscle skeletal issues.
1. A thorough evaluation and assessment on the problem areas and issues.
2. Devise a program that enables the client to address their problems.
3. Slowly progress to an advanced level.
4. Along the way adjusting the exercises and workouts carefully so that the client always is making progress.
5. Motivate and inspire the client to maintain a consistent level of fitness throughout their goals.
6. Help with any kind of nutritional and lifestyle change support. Along with any kind of supplementation.
7. Constantly alter the workouts so that there is no boredom and the client is always challenged.
8. Have a caring and passionate attitude in regards to a clients challenges and adversities.
9. Make the one-on-one personal exercise session fun, safe and effective.
10.Each client is different. Understand the clients needs, adversities and challenges that they may face along the way to their fitness goals.
Areas of Expertise
- Core and Balance
- Strength Training
- Weight Loss
- Muscle Gain
- Functional Training
- Stress Reduction
- Flexibility and Mobility
- Myofascial Release
- Cross Training
- Injury Prevention
- Corrective Exercise
NCCA Accredited Certifications
NASM Weight Loss Specialist, NASM Senior Fitness Specialist, CPR/AED/First Aid
B.S. Exercise Science and Nutrition
Who I Especially Like Working With
Actors, Bariatric, Brides-to-be, Cancer Survivors, Disabled, Law Enforcement, Men, Military, Models, Overweight/ Obese, Peri/Post-menopausal, Post-rehab, Pre/post-natal, Rehab, Seniors, Women, Youth
Training Areas Served
In-home or Outdoor Personal Training